Permission and Release
1. I am in no way obligated to perform any volunteer services for Ottawa Art Therapy
2. I understand that I may be required to undergo a Police Background Check and a Vulnerable Sector Screening check
3. I acknowledge and accept that this application does not guarantee acceptance to a volunteer role
4. I hereby release and forever discharge Ottawa Art Therapy and their employees, directors, volunteers and contract staff from any cause or claim for damages, whether bodily injury, death, property damage, or emotional trauma, anxiety or distress arising from my association with Ottawa Art Therapy
5. I give permission to Ottawa Art Therapy to share any information that I've given them, pertinent to my application to volunteer, with appropriate staff and volunteers.
6. If I am under 18 years of age at the time of my application, my parent/guardian will complete a consent form on my behalf.
INSURANCE & FUNDING
Info on insurance providers and funding accepted can be found under the Princing section or by contacting us.
Re-configuring due to COVID
Interested in music as skill development and self-expression? Please inquire for more details!
AN INTERVENTION FOR ALL:
Ottawa Art Therapy offers sessions for all individuals AND groups! If you, your child, your family, or your organization is interested in Art Therapy, please contact us.